Thursday, January 26, 2012

What are some unusual names for a boy?

I've been thinking about when I get older I Wana have a mix of girls and boys. I have my girls names as u can see on my other question but I can't think of cute boy names. I like the names Brayden and Brodie but Idk other boy names. I want them to be unusual.What are some unusual names for a boy?
Gage, Gunner
Brodie - This would work just fine as a nickname for Broderick. Brodie is fine for a toddler or frat jock, but I can't visualize it on anybody else, especially not a doctor or grandpa. If you call him Broderick or something in that family and use Brodie for a nickname, it would be fine. Brodie by itself is just as bad as naming your son Bill or Bob (instead of William and Robert). It seems incomplete.



Brayden - This is overused. Sorry to break your heart. Plus, the "bray" sound at the beginning makes me think of donkeys. It might work on a toddler, but remember: toddlers grow up. They grow out of their cuteness. They grow up to be doctors, lawyers, writers, artists, and everything in between. They become fathers and grandfathers and sometimes great-grandfathers. Grandpa Brayden sounds as silly as Grandpa Donkey. Again, think about how well a name will age. Remember that you're naming adults, not just cute babies (a lot of whom outgrow their cuteness and become downright homely).



What about:



August

Simon

Spencer

Declan

Morgan

Callum



Or if you want to be unusual and maybe not so classic. Granted, I'm not the biggest fan of half of these (though I love Fletcher and Thatcher), but they're far more original than Brayden.



Chet

Stetson

Houston

Jude

Dane

Fletcher

Thatcher

Judd

Vaughn

HarleyWhat are some unusual names for a boy?
Instead of Brayden how about Bryden? It's different and a very nice name. Brodie is very nice, if you are seriously considering those two names, go with the "B" theme! It's fun and easy! I have 6 children all starting with A just because of personal choice, and yes, it is a good thing to plan your family at a young age, I did a lot of that when I was younger!!What are some unusual names for a boy?
You seem to like B names... I like Beckett, Bennett, and Brolan for boys.



Or, Callum, Keiran, Holden, Everett, Grayson, Wyatt, and one I just saw on another question, Attley.
Elokin

Atnamas

Brady

Vector

Darren

Xavier

Fallon

Tallon

Jamez (said like: Yah-mez)



thats all i can think of but hoped i helped. =)
Brody

Cylas

Bronx

Boston

Jax

PJ

Lee

Max

AJ

Jonah

Zathrus

Malike

Mathru

Juke

Milano

Tai

Milo

Odis

KaJa

Hope I helped!
Triston, Landon, Aiden, Cameron, Bentley, Wesley, Parker...
Adrian, Magnus, August, Ethan and Colby Ryan :D
damian

Kurtis

Alejandro

Zeppelin

Gabriel
Elijah, sweet and unusal. :') x
Blake

Brayson

Bryce

Braden

Bentley

Brant

Brantley
I say Wesley

No comments:

Post a Comment