Thursday, January 26, 2012

What do you think of some of the names I have picked?? What is your favorite girl and boy name?

Our last name is Kirby and I'm open to middle name suggestions.

Please help to pick Emelyn's sister or brothers name. Thanks! : )





Girl:

Brynley or Brynlee

Joanna

Johanna

Jocelyn

Eadyn or Eden

Noelle



Boy:

Madden

Lawson

Noah



Ok, I really need help with boys names, I'm struggling...I need something completely unique and beautiful!

What do you think of some of the names I have picked?? What is your favorite girl and boy name?
I love Brynlee, Eden and Noelle, and Noah!



Boy names: Jonah, Atreyu, Mason, Lukas, Caden, Wesley, West, Carson, Mikah.

I loveee those names, especially Atreyu!
sorry i did int come in time but here it is i thank it should be daren or carlos

Report Abuse

What do you think of some of the names I have picked?? What is your favorite girl and boy name?
Girl:

Brynley or Brynlee- don't like

Joanna- beautiful name but I prefer the below spelling

Johanna- like

Jocelyn- like

Eadyn or Eden- like Eden, Eadyn looks made-up and hard to pronounce

Noelle- no, reminds me of Christmas



Boy:

Madden- ok

Lawson- not really my style

Noah -like



Other less common names you might like:

Girls:

Celeste

Claire

Eliza



Boys:

Lucas/Lukas

Lewis/Louis

What do you think of some of the names I have picked?? What is your favorite girl and boy name?
I like Jocelyn and Noelle for girl and Noah for boy

Some other suggestions are:

Boys:

Archer

Declan

Kyler

Isaiah

Reid

Tristan

Tyco



Girls:

Kyleah

Allessandra

Isella

Janae- Juhn-ae

Blaire

Jadalyn

Leighton

Hayden

Rayna



Hope I helped! Good Luck!
Love Noelle



Not a fan of any of the boy names.

How about: Julian, Donovan, Edmond, Harrison, Blake


i like madden and jocelyn.

here are some suggestions for other names Hunter, kyle, Frank, Blake, Trace for a boy...


Johanna

Noah
For girls names I like:

Noelle. I went to school with a girl named Joelle

Joanna



Boys names:

Noah

Madden

or

Hanley

Cole

Shane

Keegan

Corbin


Noelle Ava

%26amp;

Conner Lawson



Noah Jaxon

%26amp;

Joanna Ruby



cdt
Jocelyn Noelle

Noah Madden


Girl: Noelle

Boy: Lucas

Brendan

Benji

Kenneth

are some boy names but i like Lucas out of them
I really like Brynlee for a girl and Lawson and Noah for a boy :)
I like Noelle and Noah.

No comments:

Post a Comment